Your driveway deserves to look its best. Tunbridge Wells Pressure Cleaning can help. Using a tried and tested method of driveway cleaning, we can guarantee excellent, long-lasting results. Whether it’s a large monoblock drive or one that has been laid with small slabs, our team is equipped with the knowledge and expertise to tackle all projects with ease and efficiency. If you’re looking for driveway cleaning in Oxted, we’re the people to turn to.
How We Clean Your Driveway
Step 1: We clear away loose dirt from the driveway surface.
Step 2: We remove any moss growing on the surface of your paving slabs or in between them.
Step 3: We remove all the grime using high-pressure rotary head-washers. Because of the high pressure, this technique effectively washes away stains that have worked their way into the pores of individual stones.
Step 4: We remove any remaining stains using fast-acting, eco-friendly chemicals, leaving your driveway surface spotless.
Step 5: If needed, we can re-sand the joints between the paving stones to leave your driveway stable and long-lasting.
Why Trust Tunbridge Wells Pressure Cleaning?
- We use fully trained operatives who have undergone extensive training in the use of driveway cleaning machinery and chemicals.
- We keep our prices highly competitive to provide the best value for your money.
- We make it easy and convenient for you. Tell us when it’s a good time to visit your home or business, and we’ll be at your service.
Enjoy these benefits and more by choosing our team. Contact us today and tell us about your needs.
Additional cleaning services we provide:
- Patio cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Tennis courts cleaning
- Wood garden furniture cleaning
- Wall cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Pathway cleaning
- Parking space cleaning
- Exterior of building cleaning
- Decking cleaning
- Public space cleaning
- Beer garden cleaning
- Outside eating area cleaning
- After-builder cleaning