Driveways are one of the hardest parts of your property to keep looking clean and tidy. This is especially so if you have ever owned a car or motorbike that had an oil leak at some stage. In addition to unsightly oil stains, paved driveways usually end up with moss and weeds growing in between the individual paving slabs and other stubborn stains that are almost impossible to remove by ordinary methods.
However, with our state-of-the-art equipment and in-depth knowledge of cleaning techniques, we can restore your paved driveway to its former glory in no time at all. It does not matter if it is a large monoblock drive or one that has been laid with small slabs, our team are more than capable of dealing with any type of driveway they are likely to encounter at residential properties in the South East.
How We Clean Your Driveway
We follow a tried and tested procedure when cleaning paved drives, to ensure first-class results every time.
1. Removal of Loose Dirt – Any particles of dirt and debris that are not actually stuck to the surface of your driveway are quickly cleared away.
2. Removal of Moss – If there is moss growing on the surface of your paving slabs or in between them, it will be removed by our meticulous cleaning team.
3. Pressure Wash – It’s now time to bring the big guns out. We use high pressure rotary head washers to remove all the grime that has worked its way into the pores of individual stones. The pressure involved is considerably higher than you can get from a domestic hose and usually makes very short work of even the most stubborn of stains.
4. Spot Cleaning – Stains that have survived up until this point have no cause to celebrate. Once we have finished with the pressure washer, we attack any remaining stains with environmentally friendly chemicals and good old-fashioned elbow grease, to ensure that your driveway is spotless by the time we are ready to leave.
5. Optional Re-sanding – If you would like us to, we can re-sand the joints in between your paving stones to ensure that your driveway is stable and will last for many years to come. This may or may not be necessary, depending on the condition of the joints, and either way it is completely up to you whether you would like the work done.
6. Sealing – A further optional service, is the application of a sealer that penetrates the surface of your driveway and makes it much easier for you to clean in the future. Liquids such as oil and petrol can simply be wiped away once your slabs have been sealed, as they will not soak in.
Call us now and find out how little it could cost to have your driveway professionally cleaned. We charge highly competitive rates and we are often able to schedule visits at short notice so it is definitely worth getting in touch to see what we can do for you.